2003 Lexus GX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Lexus GX470
- Have anyone had problems with the transfer case? Can this part be rebuilt?
- ihow much to replace the abs unit on a 2003 lexus gx 470 with about 160,000 mile
- Are the brakes tied to the cars computer
- My dashboard on my 2003 Lexus had cracked from one end to the other.
- at 128k mile,overheating which happens when the AC is on and am accelerating
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Lexus GX470 Problems
A clunk type noise may be noted from the rear of the vehicle just before or just after coming to a stop. Our Technicians tell us a revised rear driveshaft and rear suspension control arms are available to correct this concern.
The sunroof may not close correctly or jam due to alignment issues. Our technicians tell us a wind deflector kit is available to correct this issue.
A seat position sensor fault code, B1153 may be set. Our technicians tell us a revised wire harness is available which should correct this concern.
2003 Lexus GX470 Questions
Plan to replace pads, rotors if not tied to the computer
Has anyone else had this issue?
I have just changed the radiator but the problem still persist. What could be the cause? Thermostat ? It does not happen when the AC is off. What should I do?
2003 Lexus GX470 Recalls
The incorrect gross vehicle weight rating rating (GVRW) date was printed on the certification label; therefore, it does not meet federal regulations. New labels must be special ordered for each vehicle. Once the correct label is received, the original one will be replaced.
The middle row seat behind the driver may not latch correctly due to interference from the Lexus Link System (LLS) storage case. In the seat is not latched correctly, in the event of a crash, the seat occupant would face an increased risk of injury. Dealers will remove the LLS case panels around the seat stopper to correct this concern.
2003 Lexus GX470 Reviews
Decent car, but not a true lux vehicle. Plagued with problems during ownership. Still a Toyota. First and last Lexus/Toyota I'll buy.
This is a great SUV with lots of power.