2008 Lexus GS460 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Lexus GS460
- my a/c display does not respond to my touch. I touch a lower fan speed no
- Difficult to start if it sits in the hot sun, no problem all last winter
- how much the capacity of my gs460 automatic transmission fluid Model 2008
- The VSC AND ABS Lights permanently on. Car was driven without a rear tire.
- how long does it take to fix a wheel baring and how much does it cost
2008 Lexus GS460 Problems
The inside rear view mirror may become discolored or difficult to see clearly from. A revised mirror is available to correct this concern.
An abnormal fan belt noise may be noted. Our technicians tell us a revised fan belt tensioner is available to correct this concern.
2008 Lexus GS460 Questions
Please tell me in L and wheen i need to change
Tire has since been replaced and lights refuse to go off.
how long does it take to fix a wheel baring and how much does it cost to fix?
2008 Lexus GS460 Recalls
Due to the remnants of anti-corrosion plating, a fuel leak may develop from where the fuel pressure sensor is attached to the fuel delivery pipe. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will clean and reseal the area of the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
Toyota is recalling 2000–2008 Lexus models due to micro-foreign objects in the valve spring that can cause it to break. This could cause the engine to fail suddenly, while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge.