2008 Lexus GS450h Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Lexus GS450h
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Lexus GS450h Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0867 and/or P0990, related to the transmission fluid pressure sensor. Our technicians tell us a revised transmission fluid pressure sensor and upgraded software are available to correct this concern.
The inside rear view mirror may become discolored or difficult to see clearly from. A revised mirror is available to correct this concern.
2008 Lexus GS450h Questions
i have apparently locked the middle storage department that is between driver and passenger seat. how do i unlock or lock it?
PS. it could have broken but i think that is locked. no reason to think is broken other than the fact that its nor opening
2008 Lexus GS450h Recalls
Due to the remnants of anti-corrosion plating, a fuel leak may develop from where the fuel pressure sensor is attached to the fuel delivery pipe. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will clean and reseal the area of the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
Toyota is recalling 2000–2008 Lexus models due to micro-foreign objects in the valve spring that can cause it to break. This could cause the engine to fail suddenly, while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge.