2007 Lexus GS450h Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus GS450h
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Lexus GS450h Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0867 and/or P0990, related to the transmission fluid pressure sensor. Our technicians tell us a revised transmission fluid pressure sensor and upgraded software are available to correct this concern.
The inside rear view mirror may become discolored or difficult to see clearly from. A revised mirror is available to correct this concern.
2007 Lexus GS450h Questions
this rattle goes away after a 10 to 20 seconds and everything is fine , i was told that it might be the petrol pump ?? when the oil pressure is up the rattle goes away ??? has anyone else had this problem ?? its hard to diagnose because the rattle is only present for a short time after starting t...
2007 Lexus GS450h Recalls
Due to the remnants of anti-corrosion plating, a fuel leak may develop from where the fuel pressure sensor is attached to the fuel delivery pipe. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will clean and reseal the area of the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
The fuel pressure sensor monitors fuel pressure for optimum engine performance and emission controls. Lexus has found that some of these sensors can loosen from the fuel line, which may cause the sealing gasket to leak fuel. To prevent this from occurring in the future, your Lexus dealer will ensure that these sensors are properly fastened. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time.
Toyota is recalling 2000–2008 Lexus models due to micro-foreign objects in the valve spring that can cause it to break. This could cause the engine to fail suddenly, while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge.