2005 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Lexus GS300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Lexus GS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A squeak type noise may be noted from one or both front seats. Squeaks can be caused by contact between the seat track locating pins and the vehicle floor pan. Our technicians tell us the repair involves removing some of the seat locating pins.
2005 Lexus GS300 Questions
but when I increase the setting to 3, 4 or 5 it stops, what might this indicate as a problem
I'm not having any issues and wondered if I should because its pricey at the dealership.
put a new battery in accidentally hooked up terminals wrong i swithced them back now i have lost dash lights blinkers shifter wont move into gear power seats radio wont work but car starts right up.could it be the fusible link?