2004 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Lexus GS300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Lexus GS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
I noticed the noise level has increased significantly while adjusting seating/driving position. Also the steering occasionally became heavy while making turns.
A squeak type noise may be noted from one or both front seats. Squeaks can be caused by contact between the seat track locating pins and the vehicle floor pan. Our technicians tell us the repair involves removing some of the seat locating pins.
2004 Lexus GS300 Questions
What is a fair price for a 90,000 miles maintance on a 2004 Lexus GS300?
What does it mean when they check engine light and thte VSC off light is on?