2002 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lexus GS300
- getting a p1349 code. How much to replace ocv?
- My car starts fine but won't go into gear,
- What likely repairs/costs will I incur the next few years or up to 150000 miles?
- My lexus gs300 cuts off whenever the fan comes on ??
- Problem is that the heat is only working on the passenger side and not the drive
2002 Lexus GS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Harsh shifting of the automatic transmission between 2nd and 3rd gears may be noted. Our technicians tell us this can often be corrected by updating the software in the powertrain control module (PCM).
2002 Lexus GS300 Questions
p1349 code, car running rough and vsc light on
I change the engine ,complete tun up , had it by 6 different machicals still can't find the issue
Emissions test. I took it to Auto Zone for a printed diagnostics test. The code P0430 came up. Is that the o2 sensor?
2002 Lexus GS300 Reviews
This is a LUXURY car. Lexus thought about the driver from the feel of the car to the accessories that are provided. However, I've had 2 oxygen sensors that have had to be replaced. Other than that, a very nice car.