2002 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lexus GS300
- What likely repairs/costs will I incur the next few years or up to 150000 miles?
- My lexus gs300 cuts off whenever the fan comes on ??
- Problem is that the heat is only working on the passenger side and not the drive
- My check light came on a couple of days after having my car inspected. It passed
- how to eliminate wind and road noise/
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Lexus GS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Harsh shifting of the automatic transmission between 2nd and 3rd gears may be noted. Our technicians tell us this can often be corrected by updating the software in the powertrain control module (PCM).
2002 Lexus GS300 Questions
I change the engine ,complete tun up , had it by 6 different machicals still can't find the issue
Emissions test. I took it to Auto Zone for a printed diagnostics test. The code P0430 came up. Is that the o2 sensor?
When I'm driving my 2002 lexus Gs300, I hear road and wind noises. any suggestion on what could be the problem, or what I should do?