2000 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Lexus GS300
- My 2000 Lexus GS300 makes grinding/rattling type noises when I accelerate.
- My radio and heater/ac was working fine and now it doesn't.
- Dash lights go out when the head lights come on. What is the fix.
- 2000 Lexus GS300 Question: gear shift stuck in park
- What's the cheapest average to replace a 3.0 liter engine for a 2000 lexus gs30
2000 Lexus GS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system fault. These faults are commonly EVAP canister or gas cap related. Our technicians recommend diagnosing the stored fault codes before replacing any components.
Sludge can build up in the engine because Lexus did not recommend frequent enough oil changes. Lexus will sometimes offer a discount on cleaning the engine if necessary. Owners who changed their oil every 3,000 miles did not experience these problems. This sludge build up can lead to excessive oil consumption.
2000 Lexus GS300 Questions
The clock also went out too. I had the fuses checked and I was told they are all fine. what else could be wrong? Especially if it was working fine. The
2000 Lexus GS300 Reviews
i bought 2000 lexus runs for one min. then i drive iit for 1 min. then turns off then put it park then take off key then turns on again same thing again and again can some tell me whats wrong ...
Love this car but always gotta replace a part
Best car I've owned. Will buy another Lexus.