1999 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Lexus GS300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Lexus GS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.front shock mount, which has been redesigned.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system fault. These faults are commonly EVAP canister or gas cap related. Our technicians recommend diagnosing the stored fault codes before replacing any components.
1999 Lexus GS300 Questions
I have tried disconnecting the battery and checking the fuses under my driver's seat;I don't know where the fuse bow is under the hood though. I wouldn't even know which fuse to check.
very curious I've never owned this car before i recently bought the vehicle off a private seller so to day i went to work car started up fine for the past 8 days of purchase but i see the interior clock stays on and i have to manually turn off my radio whats going on
99 Lexus gs 300 has bad cat converter car has 240,000 mile on it the car still runs great ,what is the cheapest way to repare tihs I ve been adviced that I should take off the cat converter clean it with break cleaner and soak in the water with soap and put it back it should work fine,do I need n...
1999 Lexus GS300 Reviews
I have an 1999 gs300 with 139000 miles, the car is smooth and drive great but, i have a noise inside the dashboard. I already check under the car, the engine, transmission but, i can't hear nothing inside. This noise is driving me crazy and it just sound when i stop the car in traffic light or when i set my car in parkin. What can I do?
This is the best car i ever had !! the better outta 12 ...its fast ,its a very sexy car and hugs the road like a new mother holds her baby... i had this car for 2 years already and i will keep it forever !!
Love the the car i drove the car to east coat with 144000 miles on it with 80-85 mph not even a single problem