1997 Lexus GS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Lexus GS300
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1997 Lexus GS300 Problemsfront shock mount, which has been redesigned.
1997 Lexus GS300 Questions
Typically change oil every 3,000 miles. I've heard though that you can go longer.....?!
the car has 12v at the batterie ,the alarm works,all the power on the car works.when you start the car nothing happens .all fuses are good&relays .