2011 Lexus ES350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Lexus ES350
- Is aftermarket warranty worth it ??
- Has anyone experienced corrosion of transmission cooling parts?
- Does entire assembly need replacing and if so how much will it cost?
- I have a thump coming from the rear end on acceleration, on a full tanks of gas.
- What tire chain would you recommend for 2011 Lexus ES350?
2011 Lexus ES350 Questions
Just bought a 2011 ES 350, dealer sold me a warranty called CustomEdge "ultimate" by Warrantech, 72 months for $1900. Having second thoughts....can cancel within 60 days. Sales pitch was that because the car has such sophisticated electronics, any failure can be a very expensive re...
I experience a transmission fluid leak causing the automatic transmission to slip. The dealer identified the problem as corrosion of the tubing between the transmission and the radiator. They claim that this is due to salt in the air "environmental issues" and therefore NOT covered by...
Right outside rear view mirror casing damaged and fell off. Lights work, mirror is in tact. Minimal scratch.
2011 Lexus ES350 Reviews
Display shows 9 miles to empty. Put in 3 gallons. Went down to zero with yellow fuel pump symbol showing up on dash. Putting fuel into car does not re-set the digital display (Miles to Empty)? Have had this happen a few times and went to the dealership who said I didn't have enough fuel in the car to test it!