2011 Lexus ES350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Lexus ES350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Lexus ES350 Questions
I experience a transmission fluid leak causing the automatic transmission to slip. The dealer identified the problem as corrosion of the tubing between the transmission and the radiator. They claim that this is due to salt in the air "environmental issues" and therefore NOT covered by...
Right outside rear view mirror casing damaged and fell off. Lights work, mirror is in tact. Minimal scratch.
When I have a full tank of gas I have a thump coming from the rear end. After the gas tank is less than full the noise goes away. I have read other concerns by Lexus and Toyota owners going back to 2007 and they have reported the same problem. No one has received information from Toyota or Lexus...
2011 Lexus ES350 Reviews
Display shows 9 miles to empty. Put in 3 gallons. Went down to zero with yellow fuel pump symbol showing up on dash. Putting fuel into car does not re-set the digital display (Miles to Empty)? Have had this happen a few times and went to the dealership who said I didn't have enough fuel in the car to test it!