2007 Lexus ES350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus ES350
- Help with ES 350 check VSC light cost
- Check VSC appeared with check engine light..car with skid lines and a red yield
- what is the cost of axie reboot for 2007 lexus es-350?
- Do I need remove radiator & bumper to change alternator on 2007 Lexus ES350?
- Just had oil changed. 25,000 mi. on car. Any further service recommended
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Lexus ES350 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a fault code P0505 stored. Our technicians tell us that this fault can be caused by a failed electronic throttle body assembly which will require replacement.
2007 Lexus ES350 Questions
Do I need remove radiator & bumper to change alternator on 2007 Lexus ES350 or can it be done with less labor/time?
air is coming out at normal speeds - air is not warm but not cool - although passenger side is coming out somewhat cooler. Vehicle has always cooled down very quickly. first occured today - no previous problems with air. no signs in garage or driveway of any leaks
I had low tire pressure in one tire and fixed it, and consulted the owners manual that gives instructions how to reset dash light. However, the instructions are different than my car.
2007 Lexus ES350 Recalls
Toyota is recalling 2004–2010 models for an accelerator pedal that can get stuck in the wide open position due to problems with the floor mat. This may cause high vehicle speeds that make it difficult to stop the vehicle, which can result in a crash. In order to correct the problem, dealers will replace the pedals, alter the shape of the floor, and/or replace the floor mats. Toyota will also modify software on certain models to ensure that the brake overrides the accelerator in the event that both are applied.
The accessory add-on all weather floor mats as purchased by a vehicle owner may slide up and restrict accelerator pedal movement. This could cause the accelerator pedal to stick. Dealers will replace the affected driver's side mat only for owners with an accessory all weather mat kit. The Toyota recall number is 70F. The Lexus recall number is 7LB. This recall began in October 2007.
2007 Lexus ES350 Reviews
My car is less than 5 years old and I have to replace the AC Evaporator and the Water Pump. The cost of the parts is reasonable but the labor is extremely outrageous. The labor to replace the AC Evaporator is around $1200 to $1500 and the labor to replace the water pump is around $2800 to $3600. This is ridiculous. The way they built and design these vehicles is disappointing. It will be my las...
Strong on luxury. Good ride. Poor handling. The acceleration problem not apperant yet.
The accelerator went crazy yesterday WITHOUT the floor mats in the car. I got it stopped just before I went through a plate glass window at a place of business. There were a lot of people watching me. I hate this car and will not drive it until Toyota tells the truth about the car. It is not the floor mats that cause the acceleration---- they were NOT in the car.