2006 Lexus ES330 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Lexus ES330
- Bought a 2006 Lexus ES330 w.50,000m. Only getting 18mpg, city and 22 hwy using
- A/c not draining. Does anyone know where the drain plug or line is
- Engine light on (solid, yellow)Errors: P0422 EES small leak/P0305 cyl. 5 misfire
- What are the 70,000 mile manufacturer's service scheduled maintenance requiremen
- How do you turn off the "maint reqd" indicator light on the dashboard?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Lexus ES330 Problems
A vibration may be noted in the brake pedal or steering wheel when the brakes are applied. This is commonly caused by warped front brake rotors. The affected rotors must be re-machined or replaced to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with codes P0171 and/or P0174 due to a lean running engine. Symptoms may include: Hesitation on acceleration, lack of power, and poor fuel mileage. This is commonly caused by a dirty mass airflow sensor. Our technicians tell us the sensor may be cleaned using an approved cleaner but replacement is often required to correct this issue.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2006 Lexus ES330 Questions
high test. Plugs and air filter clean. Runs consistently smooth. Tried a fuel injector cleaner, no help. Any suggestions?
Is it located under passenger wheel well, or under tranny carpets get soaked
Came on first drive after rear-end collision repair. mileage=62K; vehicle checked every 3mos. Shop says unrelated to collision, $943 estimate to fix! Insurance says not related. Awful coincidence or something more?
2006 Lexus ES330 Reviews
I have had my 2006 ES 330 for five years now. It has been a great car! It is up to 92,000 miles now. I have had the regular suggested maintenance on it done at the Lexus dealer to keep it in good condition. The trunk is big enough for two suitcases and two sets of golf clubs for weekend trips. The heater is good but you have to set it on a higher temperature, i.e . 80+ degrees, to get warm...