2003 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Lexus ES300
- Is a price of $525 to replace the alternator in my 2003 lexuse es300 reasonable?
- where can I go to fix my cigarette lighter?
- diagnosis ,either AF sensor or oxy sensor defective. How to find which one?
- my lexus runs great , i had a new battery installed and now thecar will not idle
- What services are required for my Lexus ES 300 at the 90,000 mile mark?
2003 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
2003 Lexus ES300 Questions
cigarette lighter went out about a month ago, within a week, I went to the orland park Illinois dealership to get it repaired. within minutes they changed a fuse, and I was gone, 2-3 days later I put in a device, my GPS, or my phone charge, and it stopped working again. I called orland park, and...
The check engine light stays on and computer stated that either the AF sensor or the oxy sensor in front of the catalytic convertor is defective. Do I have to buy both or is the a way of determining which of the 2 components has to be replaced.
i crossed the battery terminals for 10 seconds to clear the computer and drove the car at speed for approximately 25 miles and it still stalls when i stop. help car is a 2003 es300 with 125ooo miles