2003 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Lexus ES300
- How much should it cost to get a flex pipe installed on a 2003 Lexus ES 300.
- Do you have to have your catalytic converter replaced at the dealership?
- What is the mileage and time replacement for a timing belt?
- Is a price of $525 to replace the alternator in my 2003 lexuse es300 reasonable?
- where can I go to fix my cigarette lighter?
2003 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
2003 Lexus ES300 Questions
my flex pipe on my 2003 Lexus ES 300 has a hole in it.
cigarette lighter went out about a month ago, within a week, I went to the orland park Illinois dealership to get it repaired. within minutes they changed a fuse, and I was gone, 2-3 days later I put in a device, my GPS, or my phone charge, and it stopped working again. I called orland park, and...
2003 Lexus ES300 Reviews
AC went our after 52,000 miles
Great car and excellent on gas! I love my Lexus ES 300. :)