2003 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Lexus ES300
- Sludge in engine will Lexus help for a 2003?
- Auto zone diagnostic reads mechanical valve timing condition. How much does something like this cost to get fixed?
- If a es 300 has a Automatic transmission pan gasket repair is transmission bad
- How much should it cost to get a flex pipe installed on a 2003 Lexus ES 300.
- Do you have to have your catalytic converter replaced at the dealership?
2003 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
2003 Lexus ES300 Questions
I have the sludge build up that everyone is talking about. Is there any resolution through Lexus customer service. I took it to an outside garage and had it diagnosed. Used syn oil and had regular oil changes as required. Any help would be appreciated.
my flex pipe on my 2003 Lexus ES 300 has a hole in it.
2003 Lexus ES300 Reviews
Great car and excellent on gas! I love my Lexus ES 300. :)
AC went our after 52,000 miles