1999 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Lexus ES300
- Car starts n runs but Nothing else works. Radio,wipers,heat and car won't move
- Intermittent loss of power after driving about 10 miles or so. Odometer 120,000
- check engine light and VSC light and VSC off light are all on what is my issue
- light on trac off and service ingine
- what symptons can i look for, for a bad manifold catalyst converter.
1999 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1999 Lexus ES300 Questions
i had machanic replace ignition coils and he told me the manifold converter was turning red from heat, he replaced the fuel evap sensor. right now every thing is fine
It feels like it's going to cut off unless I put it in park. Also have a electric smell and white smoke coming out of the pipe in the back. They hooked it up a diagonstic to the engine to make sure everything was okay. They said it was fine. This is happening almost everyday. especially ...