1997 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Lexus ES300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1997 Lexus ES300 Questions
car started loosing power
it occurs every time I press the gas pedal, especially when car is cold.
how much would it cost?
1997 Lexus ES300 Recalls
1997 Lexus ES300 Reviews
issues with the EVAP suspension and steering
My 1992 Lexus ES300 was the real champ. It achieved 249,850 miles before I sold it. The biggest cost items for that car were the front and rear seals, which eventually wear out and the timing belt replacement. Other than that it was a great car, had very good mileage (32 mpg on the highway) and carried me many places without failure or drama. Now I have a 1997 Lexus ES300. Although I am...