1995 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lexus ES300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1995 Lexus ES300 Questions
We have looked everywhere for the sensor, and cant find it. We put our code reader on and the code PO110 came up. We looked it up and its the IAT sensor. Cant find it Anywhere on the car!
I rear ended another car in the rain couple nights ago. Had my Michanic replace damaged parts bumper and so on!!! For some reason the fuel pump isn't working now any ideas ???? The air bags did deploy
my brother said it to him once and it was corrosion on a wire attached from the hot battery cable to the starter. it needed jumped to get it home and drove great. now it won't turn over. nothing. the car is new to me and i don't have a clue. any advice (starter?)
1995 Lexus ES300 Recalls
1995 Lexus ES300 Reviews
I LOVE my Lexus. It has been the best used car I have ever owned. I paid $4,900 in march 2003. The car was 8 years old (1995) and had 155K miles.This is a very good solid car. I have had it 8 years and spent about $2,000 TOTAL MAINTENANCE COST over that period of time. The repairs I have done are: 1-On the rear bank of cylinders the valve cover gasket may start leaking at about 190K mil...
This car require very little maintenance.Comfortabe and dependable. Run good. Excellent auto