1995 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lexus ES300
- I sent a question last week and so far no answer.. did myou receive it??????
- I have a 95 Lexus E300 and the car will start and shuts off within a few seconds. previous to this you could drive it a short time and it would shut off. I have cleaned the throttle body and changed the mass air sensor to no avail. Any idea what I should
- I have a 1995 Lexus E300 .... It will start and only run a few seconds and stop.
- Where is the Intake Air Temp. Sensor located??
- Fuel pump doesn't work after collision
1995 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1995 Lexus ES300 Questions
Do I have to ask agaIN?????
Before this happened it would run only for a short distance and stop. I have replaced the Mass air flow sensor and cleaned throttle body to no avail. I do not have a computer would tone find the problem... It's a great car. until now/
1995 Lexus ES300 Recalls
1995 Lexus ES300 Reviews
I LOVE my Lexus. It has been the best used car I have ever owned. I paid $4,900 in march 2003. The car was 8 years old (1995) and had 155K miles.This is a very good solid car. I have had it 8 years and spent about $2,000 TOTAL MAINTENANCE COST over that period of time. The repairs I have done are: 1-On the rear bank of cylinders the valve cover gasket may start leaking at about 190K mil...
This car require very little maintenance.Comfortabe and dependable. Run good. Excellent auto