1994 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Lexus ES300
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1994 Lexus ES300 Questions
The oil lite was on and off again I was told I need another motor I'm not sure if there was oil there or not it cranks and only drive to end of driveway how can this be possible
Fault code #22 Warning light circuit. Any ideas on how to get rid of this light?
1994 Lexus ES300 Recalls
1994 Lexus ES300 Reviews
My car will not accelerate after 30 minutes it gets hot and I have to let it sit for some days. What will cause your car not to accelerate?
I bought a Lexus directly from a dealer when a 2 year lease was up. That was 1996 and now it is 2011 and except for a current exhaust repair, routine and preventative maintenance prove Toyota/Lexus quality is good for over 230,000 miles. How many other car manufacturers can demonstrate a car's longevity in a state covered with salty roads a third of the year. Thank you Balise. Amy
Purchsed used in 2000. Love it and always will. Great ride and comfort. Not afraid to jump in and drive across the country in it. Had a few repairs but mostly maintainance and age of the vehicle. Never let me down unless you count a punchured tire flat. I get a lot of "This is a 94, wow looks great for a 16 year old car".