1992 Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Lexus ES300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1992 Lexus ES300 Questions
The car drove fine then started to dump fuel and thick white smoke came from tailpipe along with gas. It also seemed not to be getting any power. I change the injectors and the fuel regulator prior to looking online to see that the ECU was often the culprit of these symptoms. Aftering change the ...
i lost my ignition and door lock key. can the dealer help or is a locksmith in my future?
1992 Lexus ES300 Recalls
1992 Lexus ES300 Reviews
My vehicle has an outrageous 220,000 mile. Despite this fact, the engine runs extremely quite and smooth when I first purchased this car in the summer of '07. Since then, I have had to repair the CV Joint, front and rear O2 sensor, retro-fit and repair the AC. Common problem that you will run into as I have and other owners of the same vehicle have had to repair is the dash light which will sta...
GREAT CAR THE BEST IVE EVER OWNED EVEN BETTER THAN MY 2009 LEXUS SC!!!!!!
i would like to know why this car has a problems with hard shifting that being an automatic