2006 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Land Rover Range Rover
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Problems
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
A chirping type noise may be noted from the engine area, mostly at idle. This type of noise is generally caused by a faulty drive belt idler pulley. Our technicians tell us a revised pulley is available to correct this concern. Chirping Type Noise From Engine at Idle
Black smoke from the exhaust, poor acceleration, and/or a rough engine idle may be a result of corrosion affecting the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve operation. Replacement of the faulty EGR valve would be required to correct this issue.
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Questions
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Recalls
Certain vehicles may have been assembled with an incorrectly manufactured automatic transmission parking pawl guide plate. As a result, the transmission may not engage in park when the shifter is placed in the park position. The vehicle may roll unexpectedly if the parking brake is not engaged. Unexpected rolling of the vehicle could result in a crash. Dealers will replace the parking pawl guide plate to correct this concern. The Land Rover recall number is B023.