Explore Your 2005 Land Rover Range Rover
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for the 2005 Land Rover Range Rover
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2005 Land Rover Range Rover Problems
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
A chirping type noise may be noted from the engine area, mostly at idle. This type of noise is generally caused by a faulty drive belt idler pulley. Our technicians tell us a revised pulley is available to correct this concern. Chirping Type Noise From Engine at Idle
In severe wet conditions, water may enter the anti-lock brake system (ABS) modulator electrical connector resulting in corrosion and illumination of the ABS warning light. Our technicians tell us revised modulator ground leads are available to better seal the connector. If corrosion is found in the electrical connector the connector will need to be repaired as necessary and the new ground leads installed.
2005 Land Rover Range Rover Questions
im told by l/rover my 2005 55 plate r/rover sport diesel needs a engine bay wiring lume and they cannot supply one
2005 Land Rover Range Rover Recalls
The front differential coupling sleeve and the propeller shaft may be misaligned, resulting in spline wear over time. As this wear progresses, abnormal noise and/or vibration may develop. Continued vehicle operation can eventually result in the splines shearing and loss of drive force to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a revised design of the propeller shaft, flange kit, and heat shield kit to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on January 6, 2009 The Land Rover recall number is P041.