2002 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Land Rover Range Rover
- Vehicle shut off intermittently on Weds, was told not fuel pump. Recent tune up.
- Low brake pads warning keeps loging on the dash instrument cluster.
- Why does my A/C blows cold on passenger side, hot on drivers side.
- Ticking noise under drivers dash. Happens during start up with a/c on.
- rear hatch switch won't engage to unlock the tail gate
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Land Rover Range Rover Problems
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
A chirping type noise may be noted from the engine area, mostly at idle. This type of noise is generally caused by a faulty drive belt idler pulley. Our technicians tell us a revised pulley is available to correct this concern. Chirping Type Noise From Engine at Idle
In severe wet conditions, water may enter the anti-lock brake system (ABS) modulator electrical connector resulting in corrosion and illumination of the ABS warning light. Our technicians tell us revised modulator ground leads are available to better seal the connector. If corrosion is found in the electrical connector the connector will need to be repaired as necessary and the new ground leads installed.
2002 Land Rover Range Rover Questions
Already replaced brake pads but the brake warning red light stays on and the low brake pads keep logging on every time I started the car. Need help please.
A/C works but the drivers side blows hot air wile the passengers side blows cold air. It has R134a, what could be the problem? Stuck actuator door? Please help, it's summer and I live in Miami...
stops after 6 or 7 ticks