1998 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Land Rover Range Rover
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Land Rover Range Rover Problems
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
A chirping type noise may be noted from the engine area, mostly at idle. This type of noise is generally caused by a faulty drive belt idler pulley. Our technicians tell us a revised pulley is available to correct this concern. Chirping Type Noise From Engine at Idle
In severe wet conditions, water may enter the anti-lock brake system (ABS) modulator electrical connector resulting in corrosion and illumination of the ABS warning light. Our technicians tell us revised modulator ground leads are available to better seal the connector. If corrosion is found in the electrical connector the connector will need to be repaired as necessary and the new ground leads installed.
1998 Land Rover Range Rover Questions
is there some on on the beach can do the work an i pay for parts
it run hot all the time
I'm looking to buy a 98 Range rover land rover but not sure what a single cam is or if it's the proper engine for the vehicle.