1997 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Land Rover Range Rover
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Land Rover Range Rover Problems
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
A chirping type noise may be noted from the engine area, mostly at idle. This type of noise is generally caused by a faulty drive belt idler pulley. Our technicians tell us a revised pulley is available to correct this concern. Chirping Type Noise From Engine at Idle
In severe wet conditions, water may enter the anti-lock brake system (ABS) modulator electrical connector resulting in corrosion and illumination of the ABS warning light. Our technicians tell us revised modulator ground leads are available to better seal the connector. If corrosion is found in the electrical connector the connector will need to be repaired as necessary and the new ground leads installed.
1997 Land Rover Range Rover Questions
It has no major accidents. But I'm worried major problems are about to occur, and I'm wondering whether I should just sell it now before the bottom falls out. What is the likelihood this car, compared to the average car, will run well for the next 50K miles with minimal expense?
what is the labor time on a head gasket job on the 4.6 liter engine
where is the cam shaft se4nsor on my 97 reange rover 4.6l