1991 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Land Rover Range Rover
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Land Rover Range Rover Problems
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
A rough or unstable idle may be noted due to an intake manifold vacuum leak. Our technicians tell us a revised intake manifold gasket, along with manifold bolt flat washers which will better distribute the clamping force are available to correct this concern.
An oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal. Our technicians tell us a revised seal is available which should correct this concern.