2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems
The parking brake may develop a screeching noise or fail to release. Our technicians tell us the is commonly caused by the parking brake cable being out of adjustment or failure of the parking break actuator. Cable adjustment and/or actuator replacement would be necessary to correct this concern.
A clunk type noise may be noted while turning left or right at slow speeds. Our technicians tell us this noise is commonly caused by the intermediate steering shaft, a revised intermediate shaft is available to correct this concern.
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews
Have had this car almost 5 years. Great car to drive, very comfortable on long trips, BUT ... Very poor quality vehicle. 10 trips back to the dealer for warranty work, often for similar or related problems. Now off warranty, still having problems. Check engine lite on, back-up camera not working (repaired more than once under warranty.) Wonder if it's worth fixing anymore. Very expensive...