2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- The Parking Brake May Develop a Screeching Noise or Fail To Release
- Clunk Type Noise From Steering While Turning Left or Right at Slow Speeds
- Pulsation On Brake Application
- Suspension fault, "Normal Height Only" message displayed due to faulty air suspension pumps.
- Black Smoke From the Exhaust, Poor Acceleration, and/or a Rough Engine Idle may Occur
2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems
The parking brake may develop a screeching noise or fail to release. Our technicians tell us the is commonly caused by the parking brake cable being out of adjustment or failure of the parking break actuator. Cable adjustment and/or actuator replacement would be necessary to correct this concern.
A clunk type noise may be noted while turning left or right at slow speeds. Our technicians tell us this noise is commonly caused by the intermediate steering shaft, a revised intermediate shaft is available to correct this concern.
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.