2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems
The parking brake may develop a screeching noise or fail to release. Our technicians tell us the is commonly caused by the parking brake cable being out of adjustment or failure of the parking break actuator. Cable adjustment and/or actuator replacement would be necessary to correct this concern.
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
Black smoke from the exhaust, poor acceleration, and/or a rough engine idle may be a result of corrosion affecting the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve operation. Replacement of the faulty EGR valve would be required to correct this issue.