2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems
The parking brake may develop a screeching noise or fail to release. Our technicians tell us the is commonly caused by the parking brake cable being out of adjustment or failure of the parking break actuator. Cable adjustment and/or actuator replacement would be necessary to correct this concern.
A water leak may develop from the sunroof area. The is commonly caused by kinked or pinched sunroof drains. Our technicians tell us the drain tubes should be inspected and correctly routed to correct this issue.
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
I have ordered the dryer and an oring not exactly sure how the lines are connected to the plastic tank.
Battery has been tested and is good, less than a year old. Brake warning light is not constantly on, but when it does come on,I have a low battery?
Dealer replaced rear brakes,rotors,sensors and flushed system now left rear rotor is burned. Dealer claims the parking brake didnt release and needs parking brake modular and this is not related to the work done two weeks ago. The estimate is $2100.00
2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews
Rear differential just replaced under warranty at 33K miles. If it had been out of warranty it would have been $4000.00 for electronic locking rear diff. Not sure if I am going to keep Truck past 50K warranty period. Thought about buying extended warranty but they $5000.00 for 1 more year of driving in my case.
I recently purchased this vehicle used. I love it so far.
Great SUV never had any problems with my Range Rover Sport. I love it !!