2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- The Parking Brake May Develop a Screeching Noise or Fail To Release
- Clunk Type Noise From Steering While Turning Left or Right at Slow Speeds
- Pulsation On Brake Application
- Black Smoke From the Exhaust, Poor Acceleration, and/or a Rough Engine Idle may Occur
- The Transmission May Exhibit a Harsh Downshift From Second to First Gear
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems
The parking brake may develop a screeching noise or fail to release. Our technicians tell us the is commonly caused by the parking brake cable being out of adjustment or failure of the parking break actuator. Cable adjustment and/or actuator replacement would be necessary to correct this concern.
A clunk type noise may be noted while turning left or right at slow speeds. Our technicians tell us this noise is commonly caused by the intermediate steering shaft, a revised intermediate shaft is available to correct this concern.
A pulsation may be noted upon brake application. This condition is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. Our technicians recommend inspecting both front and rear brake rotors when this condition occurs. Brake pads should be replaced along with any warped rotors to correct this condition.
2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
my dash reads tire monitoring system fault, vehicle lifting slowly, & check side light. Won't lift higher than access. What should I do?
Someone hit and ran my back bumper (side) & cracked it including back left tail light lense. Where can I buy a cheap repacement.
Someone hit and ran my back bumper (side) & cracked it including back left tail light lense.
2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls
Certain aftermarket Thule hitch style bicycle racks with fold down style bike arms. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the hitch style bicycle rack. When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch point has the potential of causing a severe laceration or amputation to the users finger tips or hand. Thule will provide a repair kit and instructions free of charge