2008 Land Rover LR3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Land Rover LR3
- Should I buy a 2008 LR3 with 90,000mi that had the short block replaced at 46k?
- What to do about a Transmission Fault- Limited Gears Available" Warning.
- when put in reverse, tbe back-up beep does not go off unless put in park
- I am traveling, and a light came on just below the 60MPH area, it's orange
- At what service interval, do they change spark plugs?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Land Rover LR3 Problems
A failed vehicle height sensor can cause deactivation of the air suspension.
Our technicians report the exterior door handles and Land Rover emblems tend to fade prematurely.
2008 Land Rover LR3 Questions
I'm about to buy a land rover LR3 with 90,000 miles on it. The carfax shows that the short block was replaced at 46,000 miles. How concerning is this? Also, it shows "air suspension checked" quite a few times. I am having a dealer check it out before I buy, but should I even bother?
It will go off when I hit about 20 MPH- is there a way to disable or adjust this?
sort of looks like a transmission... but out of town without my manual. any help on what it means? Thanks!!