2007 Land Rover LR3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Land Rover LR3
- chirping sound from under the driver's chair? Seat adjustment motor?
- "Suspension fault Err."Compressor wrks. Up heel red down yellow. Is prob n Rear?
- Charging System warning light staying on.
- what do you do about that clunking sound at low speeds and braking with new pads
- Brakes replaced at 22k and 31k miles
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Land Rover LR3 Problems
A failed vehicle height sensor can cause deactivation of the air suspension.
Our technicians report the exterior door handles and Land Rover emblems tend to fade prematurely.
2007 Land Rover LR3 Questions
Hi there. Just started this morning. Like a chirping sound or a ballpoint pen clicking noise. I isolated noise to under my driver seat. Tried adjusting the chair forward, backward, etc. Adjustment 'hickups' whenever the clicking sound occurs. I'm assuming its the chair motor. Anyone e...
I put in a new battery and the battery light stays on.
Checked the alternator and it is sending over 13 volts to the battery.
i took it to the shops and they can not find anything wrong
2007 Land Rover LR3 Recalls
Certain aftermarket Thule hitch style bicycle racks with fold down style bike arms. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the hitch style bicycle rack. When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch point has the potential of causing a severe laceration or amputation to the users finger tips or hand. Thule will provide a repair kit and instructions free of charge