2007 Land Rover LR3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Land Rover LR3
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Land Rover LR3 Problems
A failed vehicle height sensor can cause deactivation of the air suspension.
Our technicians report the exterior door handles and Land Rover emblems tend to fade prematurely.
2007 Land Rover LR3 Questions
I put in a new battery and the battery light stays on.
Checked the alternator and it is sending over 13 volts to the battery.
i took it to the shops and they can not find anything wrong
Had my entire brake system replaced when the car was 2 yrs old/22k miles on it. Immediately after the job..my wheels were making a rubbing/grinding sound. I had to take the car back to the dealer 2xs shortly after the initial brake replacement to have it corrected. I told them I was worried that ...
2007 Land Rover LR3 Recalls
Certain aftermarket Thule hitch style bicycle racks with fold down style bike arms. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the hitch style bicycle rack. When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch point has the potential of causing a severe laceration or amputation to the users finger tips or hand. Thule will provide a repair kit and instructions free of charge