2012 Land Rover LR2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Land Rover LR2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Land Rover LR2 Questions
The back brakes was replace before the front brakes..
2012 Land Rover LR2 Recalls
The brake calipers hold the brake pads in place and use hydraulic pressure to press the pads against the rotors when the brakes are applied. The bolts that hold the rear calipers in place may not have been sufficiently tightened during vehicle assembly. If the mounting bolts were to come loose, the caliper could detach from the vehicle resulting in loss of braking ability. The loose caliper could also strike the wheel, causing sudden deflation of a tire. Either of these situations may increase the risk of a crash. Land Rover dealers will inspect and tighten the rear brake caliper mounting bolts to correct this concern.