2009 Land Rover LR2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Land Rover LR2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Land Rover LR2 Problems
The engine may idle poorly after a cold start, with fault codes P050B, P050E, and P061A stored in the engine control module (ECM). Our technicians tell us updated software is available for the ECM to correct this concern.
The adaptive lighting system may stop functioning along with illumination of the warning light. Our technicians tell us this can be caused if the system has lost the position of a stepper motor. A software update for the lighting system control module to correct this concern.
The parking brake may not hold because the cable is out of adjustment. Our technicians tell us that Adjusting the cable and burnishing the park brake shoes should correct this concern.
2009 Land Rover LR2 Questions
I wear my seatbelt almost all the time but sometimes I do forget. This is more for when I have a passenger that doesn't wear their seatbelt and sometimes if I have my backpack or a gallon of water that I'm bringing to work it chimes and drives me crazy.