2004 Land Rover Freelander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Land Rover Freelander
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Land Rover Freelander Problems
A hydraulic valve lifter "tick" type noise may be noted at high engine speed. This commonly caused by lack of oil to the lifters. Our technicians recommend following the recommended oil service intervals to help prevent this problem.
2004 Land Rover Freelander Questions
rear window regulator worked fine when replaced. battery went flat and the window hasn't worked right ever since. have tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect it. window goes up about 4 to 5 inches and then motors right back down. motor seems to move very freely.
just need to get it through mot then will get it looked at
Thermostat housing separated after two weeks of adding coolant to reservoir.