2004 Land Rover Freelander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Land Rover Freelander
- i have a 2004 freelander i replaced the vis motors because the 1472 1471 codes
- My electric sunroof is stuck open the lifters will not go down
- Short circuit after replacing window regulator
- rear window regulator won't go up and stay up.
- how can i get srs warning light off without paying someone to plug in diagnostic
2004 Land Rover Freelander Problems
2004 Land Rover Freelander Questions
I replaced the window regulators on a Landrover Freelander and after i was done working on the regulator and I attached the switch and connectors back in place my vehicle began to lose power. So I know there is a short circuit somewhere. I read after the fact that it was due to not disconnecting ...
rear window regulator worked fine when replaced. battery went flat and the window hasn't worked right ever since. have tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect it. window goes up about 4 to 5 inches and then motors right back down. motor seems to move very freely.