2002 Land Rover Freelander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Land Rover Freelander
- What to check for blinkers not working
- Why does engine check light keep coming on? What does it really mean?
- Only today I have identified my engine is Overheating,what is the cause of such
- what's the cause of a heavy dull metallic noise coming from engine?
- How do the front ignition coils correspond with the front row spark plug?
2002 Land Rover Freelander Problems
A hydraulic valve lifter "tick" type noise may be noted at high engine speed. This commonly caused by lack of oil to the lifters. Our technicians recommend following the recommended oil service intervals to help prevent this problem.
2002 Land Rover Freelander Questions
I can turn blinker on and want work,you can hear a humming noise.I had flasher checked and the man said it was good
What can be some of the main cause of vechile running hot ?
from the top to the bottom between the engine and transmission at idle speed only.
2002 Land Rover Freelander Recalls
2002 Land Rover Freelander Reviews
I have only had the car for a few weeks and bought it as is, knowing that the check engine light was an issue. The tailights and and most parts just plug in and are fairly simple for a female to repair. My problem is not really with the car but with Land Rover, Dallas - TX. I have taken the car to two State Inspection places where the vehicle was diagnosed and both indicated that Code PO171 ...
coolant dries up but no signs of leak on the driveway.