2004 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
- my truck will not move when put in reverse and drive
- my 2004 land rover discovery will not move when put into reverse, or drive.
- mechanic looked at throttle body...he states the leak seems to be from the head
- what is the time interval to change the timing belt on a 2004 land rover?
- Do you need special tools to replace the headlight assembly on this 2004 Discovery
2004 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2004 Land Rover Discovery Questions
spots beneath both left front break lines
2004 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
2004 Land Rover Discovery Reviews
Have owned a 2004 SE7 since '05 - purchased used from LR Dealer with 20k miles, now has 76k. In the 6 yrs of ownership, it has been very, very good - although not perfect: loves to drink premium gas, window motors in both front doors needed replaced, moonroof seals are leak prone, and CD 6-pk got stuck & needed repaired. Mechanically, it has been flawless UP UNTIL NOW - coolant has been disappe...
The vehicle is great. HOWEVER...DON"T deal with the dealer if you can avoid it...it will be a nightmare. ALSO, the electrical systems suck..always a problem. Every door lock does not work..all 5doors and NO RECALL. It drive sgreat and handles well in the snow..