2004 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Check Engine Light due to failed leak detection pump or oxygen sensor
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2004 Land Rover Discovery Questions
I WANT TO REPLACE THE ENGINE IN MY TRUCK,BUT I DON'T IF IT HAS A SECONDARY AIR INJECTOR.AND HOW CAN I LOCATE IT ON THE ENGINE.I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.
I NEED TO REPLACE THE ENGINE IN MY 2004 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY.I DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS A SECONDARY AIR PUMP.
Discovery will not start. I tried to jump it hoping it was a door ajar overnight, but not the case. It has 90000 miles on it and has been running well. The transfer box light/sound comes on after driving for long periods of time (over 2 hours). My mechanic (non dealer) tried to figure out where t...
2004 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
2004 Land Rover Discovery Reviews
Have owned a 2004 SE7 since '05 - purchased used from LR Dealer with 20k miles, now has 76k. In the 6 yrs of ownership, it has been very, very good - although not perfect: loves to drink premium gas, window motors in both front doors needed replaced, moonroof seals are leak prone, and CD 6-pk got stuck & needed repaired. Mechanically, it has been flawless UP UNTIL NOW - coolant has been disappe...
The vehicle is great. HOWEVER...DON"T deal with the dealer if you can avoid it...it will be a nightmare. ALSO, the electrical systems suck..always a problem. Every door lock does not work..all 5doors and NO RECALL. It drive sgreat and handles well in the snow..