2002 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
- engine is hard to start (hot or cold)
- Power steering is wonky after highway driving
- Why after I replaced the battery is it still stalling out and won't shift into g
- The automatic fuel filler door latch is broken on my '02 disco
- The flashing m & s along. With the d on my dash just started to flash and it an
2002 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2002 Land Rover Discovery Questions
Power steering is fine during city driving, but if i go over speeds of 60 miles/h, when i exit the highway, the engine has a noticable whine, and steering is a little difficult
All the dash lights come on and are blinking
and the car is still running slow. Can you help me . Thank you.
2002 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
A banjo bolt at the Active Cornering Enhancement (ACE) pump joint may leak, which may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the pump area for leakage, retorque the bolt if no leaks are found, and replace the bolt if leaks are found.