2002 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Check Engine Light due to failed leak detection pump or oxygen sensor
- The automatic fuel filler door latch is broken on my '02 disco
- The flashing m & s along. With the d on my dash just started to flash and it an
- Is there a way to bypass motorized seat mechanism and manually move seats forwar
- I had a new trans put in a control trans module the timing check the fuel
- When I purchase the car I knew it would need some work. I put a new Trans in.
2002 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2002 Land Rover Discovery Questions
and the car is still running slow. Can you help me . Thank you.
When making a right turn or driving over a rough/bumpy piece of road, the traction control system slows the car down (light comes on the dash board too). Has anyone else experienced this and/or know of the reason and the solution?
My car was left when I went home for the holidays. Came back and my car was completely dead. The only thing that I can do is unlock and lock it manually. This is my first car so I am worried sick. Waiting on AAA to get here to help but so anxious to know what's going on.
2002 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
A banjo bolt at the Active Cornering Enhancement (ACE) pump joint may leak, which may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the pump area for leakage, retorque the bolt if no leaks are found, and replace the bolt if leaks are found.