2002 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
- Why after I replaced the battery is it still stalling out and won't shift into g
- The automatic fuel filler door latch is broken on my '02 disco
- The flashing m & s along. With the d on my dash just started to flash and it an
- Is there a way to bypass motorized seat mechanism and manually move seats forwar
- I had a new trans put in a control trans module the timing check the fuel
2002 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2002 Land Rover Discovery Questions
All the dash lights come on and are blinking
and the car is still running slow. Can you help me . Thank you.
When making a right turn or driving over a rough/bumpy piece of road, the traction control system slows the car down (light comes on the dash board too). Has anyone else experienced this and/or know of the reason and the solution?
2002 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
A banjo bolt at the Active Cornering Enhancement (ACE) pump joint may leak, which may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the pump area for leakage, retorque the bolt if no leaks are found, and replace the bolt if leaks are found.