2001 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Check Engine Light due to failed leak detection pump or oxygen sensor
- how do I replace the blower motor?
- Left front Window had been working sporadically and was slow. Then it stopped
- code 138 ,would a leaking fuel pressure regulator affect the o2 sensor on td5 ?
- Hear click behind glove box when left frnt window switch engaged Window no open
- concerning possible charging problem
2001 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2001 Land Rover Discovery Questions
Entered vehicle and my control panel was lite up with NO key inserted. Inserted key, lights went out, battery dead.
Is this a sign of a charging problem or a battery problem? or both?
i have code p o305 detected
I hooked up the blower motor directly to the battery and it worked, I get 12 volts on the motor plug, all fuses,relays, and connectors are good, so what could be the problem?
2001 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
A banjo bolt at the Active Cornering Enhancement (ACE) pump joint may leak, which may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the pump area for leakage, retorque the bolt if no leaks are found, and replace the bolt if leaks are found.
2001 Land Rover Discovery Reviews
Wow what a truck! Simply the best factory 4x4 available on the planet. You have to know what you are gettting into with one of these rigs though. Its is not a car you can simply change the oil in and expect to run for ever. They require an attentive owner, and a good service shop...but if well maintained this could be your rig for life! once you get past your warrantees, there is a plethora...