2000 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
- What could cause codes: P0150-upstream O2 sensor P0130-upstream O2 sensor P0327-knock sensor to keep reappearing if the parts have been changed and all connections are clean, only running 91 octane fuel?
- landrover freelander shuts down repeatedly while driving and starts imidiately
- My ac/heat on drivers side will not change temperature
- why doesn't the heater fan work in my 2000 discovery
- what causes oil to seep into manifold?
2000 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
2000 Land Rover Discovery Questions
blower inop, no juice to 30 amp fuse under dash no juice to blower motor
exhaust smoking white smoke, oil seeping out of manifold joint and when warmed up starts smoking.
2000 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
A banjo bolt at the Active Cornering Enhancement (ACE) pump joint may leak, which may cause a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the pump area for leakage, retorque the bolt if no leaks are found, and replace the bolt if leaks are found.