1998 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
- Antifreeze leak when I press the gas pedal
- Yes the transnfer case just went out on truck is it worth fixing
- can any one tell me if the 98 and 99 land rover are the same for the fuel system
- Why doesn't my 98 discovery start??Which relay under the panel should I change??
- MY 98 DISCOVERY LE WONT START,FUEL PUMP TESTED W 12V.IT WORKS FINE.
1998 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1998 Land Rover Discovery Questions
However,there is no power from purple and white at the pump. What could be my problem?? fuses tested ok.Where is the fuel pump relay??Which one is it. There are several. Car cranks but wont run.Please help.I found the pump reset on the firewall.I need power to the pump.
It occurs every time I start out
1998 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
1998 Land Rover Discovery Reviews
I bought this car used, and the problems that I mention were already a part of the car. However, it does drives good and for the age of the car it is in good shape physically. However, the cost to repair it is extremely high.