1998 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Check Engine Light due to failed leak detection pump or oxygen sensor
- Why doesn't my 98 discovery start??Which relay under the panel should I change??
- MY 98 DISCOVERY LE WONT START,FUEL PUMP TESTED W 12V.IT WORKS FINE.
- Why dont I have power to the purple n white at the pump.
- 98 rover, when trans is cold it won't shift out of low when warm it runs smooth
- have problem with wire connection from 02 sensor to the plug
1998 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1998 Land Rover Discovery Questions
However,there is no power from purple and white at the pump. What could be my problem?? fuses tested ok.Where is the fuel pump relay??Which one is it. There are several. Car cranks but wont run.Please help.I found the pump reset on the firewall.I need power to the pump.
It occurs every time I start out
The wire on the sensor is BK, red, yellow and white and the plug got loose and the wires have different colores