1997 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Check Engine Light due to failed leak detection pump or oxygen sensor
- i need the code to get my radio back on
- my dash lights and head lights have been lightly blinking for a while, recently
- At normal op temps runs smooth til 55mph stuters and hesitates ? new vacs ,purge
- Block test, new water pump, fans, hoses overheats after 25 min. 55 mph driving.
- How can I open rear door hatch without a key.I broke the key.
1997 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1997 Land Rover Discovery Questions
the idling has been higher. Two days ago the engine stalled and there is know spark going to the plugs when you turn it over it has an empty sound I think it may be the ignition coil and if so how hard are they to change.
Can Idol or putt around town all day without overheating.
Runs great until your on the highway for about 25 min. Then it overheats. Block test negative, new clutch fan, water pump, electrical fans, radiator flush and hoses.
No smoke, runs great!! For awhile lol.
After it overheats you can turn...
My key broke I can't open rear hatch