1997 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
- contour 1996 V6 2.5L will not start during winter season>
- My land rover will not crank unless you push hard the gear stick forward.
- What is the cause of fuel pump malfunction, not working
- how to trouble shoot wiring of fuel pump to multi relay of land rover discovery
- while driving,speedodropsto,0it dies for asecandthen backtonormal
1997 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1997 Land Rover Discovery Questions
I think this is a cam sensor. My heads are leaking and then this guy. The leaks aren't too bad, but they are slowly leaking more. I also have a leak from the AC compressor.
the idling has been higher. Two days ago the engine stalled and there is know spark going to the plugs when you turn it over it has an empty sound I think it may be the ignition coil and if so how hard are they to change.
Can Idol or putt around town all day without overheating.
Runs great until your on the highway for about 25 min. Then it overheats. Block test negative, new clutch fan, water pump, electrical fans, radiator flush and hoses.
No smoke, runs great!! For awhile lol.
After it overheats you can turn...