1996 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
1996 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1996 Land Rover Discovery Questions
I have this problem periodically; the only resolution so far is time. I really would like an answer, as I sometimes have to leave the keys in the LR overnight, which puts it at risk of being stolen.
The word "code" shows on my LR. I bought it about 2 months ago, and would like to listen to the stereo.
1996 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
1996 Land Rover Discovery Reviews
this thing is a piece of JUNK!! i have had nothing but problems with it! the brits cannot build a good car! i dont have time in the day to list everything that is wrong with it! i would be here all day! the list of things that work. we have put more money into the stupid thing then we paid for it. i hate the POS with a passion! i would have done cash for clunker but i didnt feel like hav...