1995 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
1995 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1995 Land Rover Discovery Questions
When coming to a stop and letting up off the gas and pressing the brake, the Land Rover cuts off (occasionally, not always) but restarts. Now the ck engine light has come on. New plugs, wires, distributor. Could it be the fuel filter? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
It sounds like it is the manifold gasket is very loud tapping noise how do i fix this
car is stuck in park !