1994 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Land Rover Discovery
- Door Won't Open Due to Internal Failure of Rear Cargo Door Latch
- Leaking Head Gaskets May Cause Low Coolant Levels
- Coolant May Leak Under Middle Due to Leaking Throttle Body Deicer
- Sticking Windshield Wiper Switch May Cause Delay in Wiper operation
- Sticky Ignition Switch May Cause Keys to Stick or Break
1994 Land Rover Discovery Problems
Internal failure of the rear cargo door latch can cause the door to not open when using the outside door handle.
1994 Land Rover Discovery Questions
no loss water no over heating discovery running at normal tempreture
1994 Land Rover Discovery Recalls
Vehicles that had drive shaft couplers replaced may have had defective parts installed, which can result in drive shaft vibration and separation. Dealers will replace the affected rear drive shaft couplers free of charge to resolve the concern.