1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Land Rover Defender 90
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Problems
An oil leak may develop at the front of the engine due to a leaking front crankshaft seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front crankshaft seal is available to correct this concern.
1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Questions
I stored my defender 90 for three years it ran fine then now the oil pump doesnt seem to be working,would nthe oil pump need to be primed after sitting that long? I took the oil pump off and checked and cleaned it it seems to look fine,but no oil is circulating.I also ran motor flush through it,b...
I had stored my rover for three years and it ran fine then,but recently when i started it the oil light came on and the lifters are clattering,it maybe something else clattering im not sure.I changed the oil and cranked the motor with coil wire off to circulate the oil before i started it.could m...