2011 Kia Sportage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Kia Sportage
- Does this model have a timing belt or timing chain?
- The ac comes on first thing when you start the car then after 15 to 20 minutes
- What is the extent of damage in a flooded Kia sportage 2010-2011
- Is a fuel pump and brake drum covered on warantee for 2011 kia sportage
- what does the return code U1112 engine light comes on and vehicle will not accel
2011 Kia Sportage Problems
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
When you get into the car everything works fine untill you try to start it. Some times it starts after a few ties, but increasingly the few tries turn into 20 minutes, into not at all.
The solution: Replace the faulty brake switch. This should be a recall. Just research it online and you will see there are many people with this exact same problem.
2011 Kia Sportage Questions
I got a brand new Kia sportage 2010-2011 from an authorise dealer, 3months later took it in 4 servicing & a flooding hit the Kia dealer garage, the car was 80% covered in mud dirty water 4 24 hrs. Is the car drivable & safe. What is the extent of damage? They say it is repairable I don...
Does the regular 5 year warantee cover brake drum and fuel pump on 2011 KIA sportage
what does the return code U1112
engine light comes on and vehicle will not accelarate