2008 Kia Sportage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Kia Sportage
- I can't find the differential fluid plug, is it serviceable?inside transmission?
- Is the ABS unit coveted under their warranty? I am the original owner
- my car starts by itself once the key is in the ignition
- Forgot to add my tires only spin when the pavement is wet or snowy.
- Every since I bought my Kia I noticed the tires spin when accelerating at a stop
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Kia Sportage Problems
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
Check Engine Light illumination—combined with a lack of power or a stumble on acceleration—may be caused by the throttle position switch (TPS). Kia released an improved part which should correct this concern.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
2008 Kia Sportage Questions
I have kia sportage 2008 model.I always use orginal parts.@103665km,I had replaced my brake pad in front side (Both)Recently i noticed.There is black powder on my tire rims.Is these a problem?Iam based in Fujairah.Waiting for your replay.
Recently i noticed,My full tank petrol i can use only for 460km.Before i used for 525km is these a problem?Here again i noticed the change over of trimission.I can feel it!Like manual cars.Before i don't feel like that?Is these a problem?When i must change trainmission oil and filter?Iam base...
2008 Kia Sportage Recalls
The affected Kia models are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation as well as concerns with other electrical systems including: Cruise control, push-button start feature, shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
2008 Kia Sportage Reviews
J'ai unn voyant allume sur le tableau resemblant à une tete de veau de quoi il s'agit
Zero issues since purchased. Only observations are that the V-6 engine pickup is not impressive, to say the least. Mileage runs about 21MPG. So far, so good.
2008 kia sportage with 15000m needs 4 new tires front and rear brakes rotors need to resurface air conditioner armature needs to be replace