1999 Kia Sportage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Kia Sportage
- I need to know how to change the fuel filter in my Kia and where it is located?
- hood on car was extremely hot, the heater control switch melted & will not turn?
- My kia is not starting what could it be
- why does car leak gas after sitting overnight
- The wipers on my 1999 sportage are starting to go slow and stop some times
1999 Kia Sportage Problems
Vehicles driven in areas where roads are heavily salted in winter may experience corrosion of the fuel tank, which can result in a leak. Kia has extended the fuel tank warranty on the 1996-2002 models. Please check with you local Kia dealer for more information, the service bulletin number is 059
1999 Kia Sportage Questions
Me and my dad changed the belts the heater core the head gasket and the computer but there is still water getting in the oil what could it be
usually does this after filling tank
What do I need to do to repair them
1999 Kia Sportage Recalls
1999 Kia Sportage Reviews
1999 Kia Sportage???????OOOD CAR
I have had this car scince 98 and only had miminal repairs.I intend to keep it as long as i can even tho I now have to amke a repair.
Bought 1999 kia sportage new. I bought a lemon. Since then. I been putting 1000 or more every year.