1996 Kia Sportage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Kia Sportage
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Kia Sportage Problems
Vehicles driven in areas where roads are heavily salted in winter may experience corrosion of the fuel tank, which can result in a leak. Kia has extended the fuel tank warranty on the 1996-2002 models. Please check with you local Kia dealer for more information, the service bulletin number is 059
1996 Kia Sportage Questions
While changing the spark plugs on a '96 kia sportage on pulling the f fourth plug there is a large amount of oil. Do I have to drain out the oil or is that not good?
try to get smogged was told 5 coponents not kicking in to pass smog- what are these coponents?
kia running good then engine lite comes on & it loses power. new fuel filter. computer problem or car problem?
1996 Kia Sportage Recalls
1996 Kia Sportage Reviews
i have problem with differential oil seal,please send me part number
I have the karmann sport model and have found it very easy to work on the vehicle has been poorly looked after and needs some minor restoration work to get it back in good condition. Flaws steering excessive play, rear number lights coroded screws, idle valve faulty, rear main seal leaking, boot carrier had to be replaced, rear axle oil drain/fill bolts seized,,,