2005 Kia Spectra5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Kia Spectra5
- Ing2 30 amp fuse keeps blowing on startup? What would be the probable cause?
- P0708 KIA What is the fix? Transmission Range Sensor A Circuit High, is coded
- Why does my car idle really high whenever the A/C is not on?
- front end noises and alot of diffrent ones,is this common with brakes?or just me
- my clutch will not deprese after hearing a load bang from under the hood.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Kia Spectra5 Problems
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not necessitate replacement of the complete AC compressor or evacuation and recharging of the air conditioning system.
The Check Engine Light may erroneously illuminate, signifying a fault with the front oxygen sensor when no fault exists. Replacing the electrical connections at the oxygen sensor with a repair kit available from Kia will commonly fix this problem.
2005 Kia Spectra5 Questions
Problem started all of the sudden. Drove it friends house it drove fine when I went to leave blew fuse replaced the fuse twice blows it very time. Could the starter be bad?
P0708 KIA What is the fix?
Transmission Range Sensor A Circuit High, is coded
i bought the car used 116,000 a month ago and two days later starter having noises in front end.not to bad just slightly.As the tempeture out side got colder the noises got louder and more unbearable, everybody says not pay attention to it its just got alot of miles and squeeks and such are commo...
2005 Kia Spectra5 Reviews
i bought this car about a year ago, and it is awesome. great gas mileage, lots of leg room ( i am 6'2" ), handles nicely, a/c kicks COLD, lots of cargo space,comfortable,and the stereos sounds great, the speakers freq. response is impressive EQ provides crispy highs, great mid range, and punchy lows.the best stock audio system i have ever heard, hands down. mine is a 5speed, and considering it ...